According to the National Institute in the United States, at least 50% - 70% will experience some postpartum depression with different stress levels. The symptoms of the Baby Blues Syndrome include:
1. Easily upset and offended.
2. Happy and sad are excessive.
3. Often crying for no apparent reason.
4. Eating too much or otherwise no appetite.
5. Difficulty concentrating, difficulty remembering and can not make a decision.
6. Distance themselves from friends and family.
7. Paranoid or excessive fear will harm the baby.
Usually these symptoms will disappear within 2 weeks, but if in that time these symptoms have not disappeared, then you should look for professional help or talk with your obstetrician.